Thursday, February 4, 2010

Smoothies!!

I've taken Kelsey twice to the smoothie shop to get a smoothie (non dairy of course). She really likes them and every time we drive near the store she asks for one. In talking with a friend the other day, I realized I can/should make them at home for her. I always have frozen fruit on hand, K loves frozen blueberries and cherries. So, after nap we made "kitchen sink" smoothies. I threw a little of everything I had in there...blueberries, strawberries, cherries, watermelon, a fresh banana, mango nectar, peach nectar and some apple juice. It was actually pretty yummy and Kelsey Loved it and kept bringing her empty cup to me and taking more of mine. Guess she didn't want to share with the baby :-)

1 comment:

my life as i wish said...

Your daughter is really cute....... love her... :)