Saturday, February 27, 2010

Potty Training Update...

We are 4 weeks from PT bootcamp and she is doing great. When we are out, she'll tell me she has to go and is still dry by the time we get all the way to the bathroom (wherever we are) She's had 2 pee-pee accidents in her carseat, I guess it could be worse. When we are home..I'm at a loss. She almost always has some wetness in her panties by the time she gets to the bathroom. I don't understand how she can hold it when we are out and not at home. Oh well. It definitely could be worse...my situation could be reversed. Anyways, we are very proud of her!! And last weekend..she made it in the car for over an hour on our trip down to see the Roselli clan and on the way back!! We did not put her in a pull-up, as it was the middle of the day and I did not want to confuse her.

No comments: