Saturday, August 2, 2008

1st Birthday Morning

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY BEAR!!!! I took video of getting Kelsey up this morning. She was in such a good mood, just playing with her ducks. The video may be a little dark until I open the blinds (and yes I know her bangs are long! As you'll see me swipe them out of her eyes)


For breakfast this morning she got a special treat..I made Birthday Pancakes just for her. It was her first time having pancakes and she really liked them.



The day is off to a good start. We're going to go to the gym and then hang out at Gma/Gpa McD's house for the rest of the day. No cake today, since daddy can't be around to celebrate with us, but she'll have cake later in the week.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Happy, happy birthday Kelsey!!!

Love,
Uncle Chris, Aunt Cindy, Brian, Sean & Colin