Saturday, December 13, 2008

A sad day in our family...

Thankfully Kelsey is young enough that we don't really have to explain. We had to put our (my)14 yr old Golden Retriever Jay down last week. It was a tough decision, but the right one. My parents came over and mom stayed with Kelsey while dad drove Lou, Jay and I to the vet. Before we left mom brought Kelsey out to say goodbye (and I brought Morgan our cat out). When I walked in the door after we got home Kelsey said MAMA!! and then she looked behind me and said JD with a questioning voice. Oh how glad I am that she's only 16 months. Every couple days she does say JD?? and looks around for him. I'm so happy that he was loved by such a sweet little girl who will miss him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I received so many compliments on human hair extensions and everyone thinks it is my real hair. I recommend this to literally anyone and everyone it is a must. Mousse would probably be better. The cap was kinda big and u can really part it either. I will say lace wigs uk is my first time buying lace wigs from amazon or online period I usually go in person and for the price it is a really nice lace wigs uk. All in all if u know what brazilian hair uk doing I say buy it. If u want to learn, I say buy it but if u just want to put it on and go it is not quite there.