Saturday, January 12, 2008

She ROLLS!!!!

It is so exciting when your child does something on their own for the first time. Today Kelsey rolled over by herself from her back to her tummy!! As I stated in an earlier post, I am starting to get better about giving her "tummy time" everyday and just in general putting her down and not holding her all the time. For the past 2 days I have gotten down on the floor with her and "played". When I noticed she was turning to her side to try to get things, I began showing her how to roll over. Practice makes perfect and she surprised us today. Now I need to figure out how to get her to roll back over so she doesn't accidentally do it at night and wake herself up because she can't get back to her back. Sitting up with help, sippy cups, now rolling over, my little girl is getting so BIG!! ;-(


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Look at that girl go!