Monday, October 27, 2008

New Words...

She has so many of them. I know that I need to try and get her talking on video, but she always get shy when I turn it on. Her cutest new word is Appppp-ple. She actually started saying this prior to us leaving for our Napa trip, but I didn't get the chance to post it. Other new words include snack, night night, mama (not new, but she uses it all the time now!!!), sit, cheese (when she holds the camera), water, shoe, Jay-dee (our dog), mine (not so thrilled with that one), swing, bite (like she wants a bite of my bagel...she took my last bite this morning), pig & milk. I'm sure there are others but that's all I can think of right now. She also knows some animal sounds too. She knows moo for a cow, tweet tweet for a bird, neigh for a horse, quack quack for a duck, roar for a lion, & woof woof for a doggie. It just amazes us how much she talks now!

No comments: