Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Problem.....Solution

I love to garden/landscape. Just getting in the dirt and digging around with my hands is a sweet release. Working side by side with my husband...those are times I love the most. The problem has been ever since I was far into my pregnancy until now, I really haven't been able to help out. Lou usually goes out to work in the yard in the morning and someone has to watch Kelsey. I've asked him to wait until I put her down for a nap, but I know it's hot by then and I don't think he realized just how much I miss it. I expressed my feelings to him this past weekend and we ended up finding a solution. We drug one of her pac-n-plays outside and loaded it with toys, her snack trap (filled with cheerios), and her sippy cup of water.

As you can see from the picture, we were working on a side of the house that was shaded. We were a little wary of how she'd do...but she was marvelous!! (even when daddy accidentally flicked dirt in at her) I'm so excited that she played so well because now I can plan to work in the yard again!!! YEAH!!

No comments: