Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stair Climber

(I'm a bad mommy..no pictures or video)
On Sunday, Aunt Kellie was keeping an eye on Kelsey while I was finishing (yes I am a procrastinator) a mother's day present for mom. We were in the sunken living room at G/G McDonald's and there are 2 steps up to the regular level. All of a sudden Kellie says "she just climbed up the steps" I was like whatever, Kellie doesn't know what she's talking about. So Kellie moved her out to where I could see and what do you know, she did it again! She stood up to the bottom step, put both of her hands on the step, bent her right knee and raised it up onto the step, then the left and then repeated it for the second step. I don't know how/where she learned this. Needless to say we were all impressed. Video to come next time we go over.....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I didn't know Sunday was the first time - I just thought you were surprising me! Let the fun continue...

Elle said...

A red letter day for sure. It's the going down that is tricky. Would love to see the video. She sure is a cutie!